Games are played at Pellissippi Fields, next to the Pellissippi Parkway, where Hardin Valley Road intersects Solway Road. Practices are at several different fields in the Farragut area, including Pellissippi Fields, Mayor Bob Leonard Park (Watt Road), Anchor Park, and Lakeshore Park.
- If you play or referee on fields 3 (U12 games) or 4 (U10 games), please park in the south lot, nearest Hardin Valley Road.
- If you play or referee on fields 1 (U6/U16/U19 games) or 2 (U14 games), please park in the north lot, up on the hill.
- Do not park on Solway Road. That’s a no parking area, and you may be ticketed and/or towed.
Unfortunately, there have been some break-ins into cars in the past, particularly at the upper parking lot. Please take appropriate precautions, and ensure that valuables are at least out of sight.
Other Pellissippi Field Info
- No pets. No pets are allowed on the field except for service animals.
- Use of the fields must be arranged through AYSO Region 128.
Some of the fields at Mayor Bob Leonard Park are best reached by entering the park from Harrison Lane (off Kingston Pike), rather than the Watt Road entrance.